The other day I was waiting for my mom outside the Walgreen's pharmacy and naturally instead of being glued to my phone by texting and g...

The other day I was waiting for my mom outside the Walgreen's pharmacy and naturally instead of being glued to my phone by texting and going on Facebook  (I want to slap people's phone out of their hands that do this, but I can't because it is not accepted by today's modern society) I started thinking about some things.

First, my alternate, perhaps dumb and not well thought out, universe theory. Somewhere outside this universe there another universe and  within that other universe there is another galaxy where there is a solar system similar to ours, a helio centric one of you will. There would have to be another Earth like planet right? And in that Earth, more humans?

Now my question is, in terms or technology advancement, are they ahead or or more behind then us? Are there societies more close minded or more open than ours? More importantly, is there an alternate Ivonne?

What? I know.

I really wonder this.

Also, is there a purpose to life? or living?

Some could say no, but I feel like there is. Say for this case we do not talk about religion. Maybe the purpose is to leave a mark in the world. Like Shakespeare? I mean it's been over about 500 years and High school students are still forced to read his work wether they like it or not. Why? because he was significant. He was part of someones memory therefore he existed. Just like Locke would say about memory.

But what if you make a small difference or a contribution to society and not many people notice. Then this goes into the idea of if a tree falls in  a forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

It does. It made a sound, no one heard it, but it happend.


And then my mom came back to the car and we went to Subway so that's as far as this blog post gets for tonight. I know, I'm so organized when it come to typing out thoughts like these. Let's never do this again.

Alright so now I'm going to go make some coffee and play my ukulele.

G'night.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images