I didn't expect my day to turn out this way
8:07 PM
i was offered a job today.
I WAS OFFERED A JOB TODAY.
I.
WAS.
OFFERED.
A.
JOB.
TODAY.
I was going to ask for one at my internship this week and I was approached first, I can't believe this. I can't.
In case you haven't noticed (im sure you have) I have been having so many panic attacks and nervous breakdowns. One of my biggest worries was what was I going to do after graduation? I don't have to think about this anymore.
I still haven't told anyone. Well actually I may have told random people at school...but I mean how do you hold that in? I was telling people I hardly ever talk to and some strangers. The funny thing they actually seemed genuinely excited for me.
What an exciting month. Next week I will also be on a flight to go to Mexico City. I don't think that has sunk in either. Like I'm going to the biggest city in the western hemisphere.
Good things never happen to me so this is kind of a foreign feeling. I don't know how to react. I would probably be one of those people that would win the lottery and blow it all on firecrackers or something.
I feel aliveeee.
Good things never happen to me so this is kind of a foreign feeling. I don't know how to react. I would probably be one of those people that would win the lottery and blow it all on firecrackers or something.
I feel aliveeee.
0 comments