Caffeine Hangover and China
9:50 PMSo this is going to be a boring post about how I never post.
Anyway, I am 22 years old now and even though I might sound like I a naïve 22 year old, I feel so old. Honestly, I do.
So let's play a quick game of catch up.
I was able to get an internship this semester! I am an intern at the International Latino Cultural Center. They have many events through out the year but their bigest one is the Chicago Latino Film Festival. I should have applied sooner but I didn't think I was going to get it.
Here's the lunch room and their film collection. Holy cow.
Here's another little little list:
I might go to China in January
I started playing ukulele
I took French over the summer
My madrina and Alex are back!
I'm a Spanish tutor at school
I finally got my Nikon
I like tea now...I know, I don't eve know who I am anymore.
Okay I'm going to bed now so I can get over my caffeine hangover. Seriously though, I hope my heart doesn't explode in my sleep. Good night!

0 comments