EL ZAPE
9:41 PMI am 23 now. T-WEN-TY-TH-REE.
I feel like I was just 18.
Lately I have been thinking about how as a kid and teenager adults kept telling me to enjoy it...that I didn't know how good I had it.
They were right.
As I sit here in my furniture lacking apartment that I hate, I'm thinking about how I need to enjoy my last years of youth. In a blink of an eye I'll be in my thirties and then what?
I have decided that I really want to try and do things I want to do and not question them so much. So far this summer I did that.
So, I was thinking now that I want to go to Mexico in Decemeber, not Mexico City (don't get me wrong I would go back in a heartbeat) but to Durango....El Zape.
I just feel like I need to go back. I spent every summer there as a kid. All my memories are there and I need to visit them.
I also wouldn't mind seeing little Alex again and catching up with my madrina.



0 comments