Memo to self: Learn Dutch

I had such a busy day today at work today. Final cut quit quitting on me and I kept getting production requests. I. WAS. SWAMPED. ...

I had such a busy day today at work today. Final cut quit quitting on me and I kept getting production requests. I. WAS. SWAMPED.




So as I impatiently waited on all the rendering to finish and for Photoshop and Final Cut to get their shiz together I got this strange urge to go to Amsterdam.


This makes me so glad I booked my flight to go to France and Spain in May. I cannot believe I am finally going after wanting to go and talking about for years.

I wish i had a job that allowed me to travel more or travel for work. that would be the m ost amazing thing ever. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images