ERRRTHANNNG
I Want
12:11 AM
I want to do volunteer work in Peru.
I want to go to the FIFA World Cup games.
I want to make a really good documentary.
I want to live in NY for a few years.
I want to learn to swim.
I want to see Beirut live.
I want to go to Mexico City.
I want to attend a live taping of the Daily Show.
I want to see Macchu Picchu.
I want to become a great editor.
I want to get an internship.
I want to go to a Man U. game.
I want to meet Jack White.
I want to see the Palace at Versailles.
I want to go to the Great Wall.
I want to get better at playing piano.
I want to see Alex and my madrina.
I want to attend the Glastonbury music festival.
I want to learn Portuguese.
I want to pass my summer class with a big fat A.
I want to see the pyramids of Teotihuacan.
I want to help make a music video.
I want to take French.
I want to finish reading "Love in the Times of Cholera" IN Spanish.
I want to draw more.
I want to dabble in photography.
I want to go to Seattle.
I want to take a picture with a llama in S. America.
I want to go to SXSW.
I want to be in Mexico during Day of the Dead.
I want to learn Photoshop.
I want to go to Argentina.
I want to write a song.
Go to the music festivals in Mexico (NRML and Vive Latino).
Go to Seoul.
Learn trumpet.
Learn Illustrator.
Become semi-fluent in French.
Read that Alchemist book everyone keeps telling me to read.
Get a dog.
Finish all the movies in my instant queue
Figure out my life before May.
Go back to El Zape for at least a week.
Try to learn a non-romantic language.
0 comments