Alex come back
Cold like a mug
Leaves
Tokyo Police Club
Dead Leaves on the Dirty Ground
11:09 PMThere are two things I love about this picture:
1) My four year old cousin Alex, I might as well call him my little brother because that is what he seems like to me. He is in Mexico right now and I miss him SO much!
2) The crunchy golden-brown leaves of an October fall day as the warm sun hits this crazy little boy's face. I know summer is around the corner, but I cannot help but think of fall; it's my favorite season.
Speaking of a cold season, this video reminds me of all the freezing moments when I would decide to walk outside for blocks and carry a cold drink without gloves. A few more minutes and it would have been a less dramatic and uneventful version of a James Franco movie.
0 comments