Lion-Rabbit

The other day after getting out off class, I got on the 7bus and my attention went off my old beaten Verizon phone and was stolen by this i...

The other day after getting out off class, I got on the 7bus and my attention went off my old beaten Verizon phone and was stolen by this instead.


It was GAIA! I love that I passed this everyday, although I was kind of bummed out that everyone kept walking by it and not really acknowledging it at all. He basically puts all your notebook doodles that you mundanely create in class while you listen to your professor yak away about his weekend in (insert semi-cool place) to major shame.



These last two are my favorites!


The Lion-Rabbit has been placed up on buildings but it's also available in prints... BUT for about $225. For the mean time, it will be my screen saver...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images