Part 1: Smell ya later Murrica

A week in Mexico City. That's all it took for me to fall in love with a city that I had never visited before; Only in books, paintings, ...

A week in Mexico City. That's all it took for me to fall in love with a city that I had never visited before; Only in books, paintings, and online videos.  Me and my cousin Ivette landed at around 1pm and got to our hostel by around 3.







Once we got to our rooms and left our bags there we decided to go to El Zócalo and I cannot even describe how I felt as I walked up the stairs out of the metro and into a a giant public square. I couldn't believe I was finally there or that I was standing in what was once home to one of the most famous and ingenious societies that had ever lived: The Aztecs.


And that was day one bc it started raining at around 7 and we were exhausted.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images