FOREVER A LOAN. Debt here I come!

I started this blog in 2011 (a little late) to kind of document my thoughts, ideas, interests, and passive agressive feelings during...




I started this blog in 2011 (a little late) to kind of document my thoughts, ideas, interests, and passive agressive feelings during college and now I have graduated. I can't believe how fast everything happened. I am no longer a student and consider myself an official adult, I even kind of have a real job now...well I don't start it until June but STILL. Although I am so relieved to not have to worry about school anymore I'm kind of going to miss it ( says the girl who's complained on here about hmwk so many times). 


So now I have to go pack for Mexico City tomorrow. I will be in one of the most culturally rich cities of the world. I CANT WAIT.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images