Veintiuno
12:15 AMIt happened. I turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and of course the connotations that come from turning 21 came along with it. I feel like a quarter of my life has been wasted and that I really need to get myself together. There are some things however that I have learned about myself which are basically summed up in the following points:
- I am most productive when working by myself.
- I legitimately like to watch the news.
- I hate feeling forever awkward around new people.
- I love loosing myself in books.
- I hate running into anyone I know and having to exchange the standardized monologue of what’s new in my life.
- I could people watch for hours.
- I think I have a sleeping disorder. Actually, I always think I have some sort of disorder but I am usually fine. Wait, isn't that a disorder?
- I am way too much like my mom.
- Second chances are generally a good idea, but I am not that forgiving.
- I never get a song's full potential until I drive at night with it.
- I don't like letting people know too much about me; I don't like opening up. (Apparently not since I'm writing this whole list on blogspot.)
- I appreciate the little things.
- I wish I had siblings.
- I could edit for hours; video or stills.
- I obsess over things too easily.
- I need a haircut.
0 comments