oh snap!
9:04 AM
School starts in less than 2 weeks, I'm excited yet nervous (SEEEENIORS!). It seriously feels like not too long ago I was impatiently waiting in line to get my dorm room keys so I could move in all my junk into a little room that had to house two people. I have to admit I do feel very nostalgic for that first year of college. The late nights of doing nothing with friends, the adventures all over town, and the parties that created stories for years.
It's funny how so much can change in three years. Some people you're glad never change and some you hope do.
Everything was so new to me, but I had no idea what I was doing with my life (hence the reason why I ended up transferring into another school). I also realized I am going to be in school for an extra semester, but to tell you the truth I am kind of glad; I don't think I' m ready to graduate next year in May.
I wish I could give freshman Ivonne so much advice, like:
| 2008 Election Night Rally |
- Don't go to a party on a wednesday when you clearly have a chemistry lab the next morning at 8 am
- Go to the soccer games
- Prepare for all nighters
- Transfer in 09 not 2010
- Look into studying abroad EARLY for Spain, Argentina, or Mexico bc your new school won't offer some of those. No seas tonta.
anyway...
what's done is done.

0 comments