Strollers, Badassness, and Rams

I went to the Art Institute last week to check out the Picasso exhibit with my mom and my cousin Ivette. I think I would have enjoyed it m...

I went to the Art Institute last week to check out the Picasso exhibit with my mom and my cousin Ivette. I think I would have enjoyed it more had there not been SO MANY PEOPLE.


Every room his stuff was in was so full. Full of lost people, full of strollers (seriously those are annoying), and full of artsy fartsies.  I should have known, especially since it's not freezing cold anymore. So, without further ado, here are some bulls he drew.


This one is called Crazy Woman With Cats. I think Picasso would be somewhat satisfied that cats are still popular.


Here's my mom being technologically savvy on an ipad that she found.


There was a room with a lot of armor which was pretty cool, especially because I always associate armor with Joan of Arc and because she was sort of a badass warrior girl. I would go in more detail about her but that needs to be a whole separate post. Also, I just remembered that I totally wrote a paper about how she was the Patron Saint of Badassitude when I was 15 for Sunday school. I wish I still had that paper...


And then, I finally found a Degas and had to take a picture with it because of course I did. Also, and I don't know why, but I feel like the ballerina should dance to a New Order song. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images