Finals Are Taking Over
11:49 PMFinals are coming up and I may or may not survive. So... it's time for shameless complaining time!
I have to make a video essay for my critical studies tv class with a paper to go along with it. Despite this being a a very interesting and thought provoking class, it is definitely probably the hardest one I have ever taken. (help me baby Jesus)
I also have to write a paper on John Locke's perception of memory and the self and dissect Christopher Nolan's Memento using his ideology.
For my Advanced Post class I have to edit a skit for my school's TV channel (Frequency).
For Spanish I just have a presentation to do on Amores Perros.
Maybe after finals. I really need to set rules for myself for the next 2 weeks:
No blogging
No movie marathons
No playing instruments
No starting new shows
HELP ME.

0 comments