Ivonne's day with the 60D

About a week ago I had to film my midterm for a class that I'm wishing I had not taken. I should have taken documentary instead, but now...

About a week ago I had to film my midterm for a class that I'm wishing I had not taken. I should have taken documentary instead, but now I'm stuck in that class until December. Anyway, the only good thing about it is that we get to use the Canon 60DSLR, which I was too excited about.



Naturally, I had to take one of those cliché pictures of me taking a picture in the mirror and so you could see how dirty it is.



Next thing you know I was outside, soon to be followed by my mom yelling out something in the effect of "why are you taking pictures of dead flowers?"


I wish I knew more about photography, it really is not as easy as it seems. It's not just about taking a picture, it's about creating an image. I sadly can't do that yet, but I had fun trying to figure out this expensive camera that I was afraid of dropping on the concrete over dead plants.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images